The Coronavirus pandemic of 2020-2021 has resulted in Canadian sport organizations developing CoVid-19 safety plans so as to be in compliance with Provincial and Territorial Health Officer regulations and guidance.
FOR STUDENT-ATHLETES – VOLUNTEERS – INSTRUCTORS – FAMILYFRIENDS AND CAREGIVERS
The Canadian Adaptive Snowsports National Vaccination Policy is as follows:
- All CADS members participating in an event, camp, program or lesson are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 no later than two weeks prior to the event, camp, program or lesson.
- You will be responsible to submit your proof of vaccination status which will then be received and if valid, approved by the club’s administrator.
- If you require an exemption for a medical condition, age or other grounds protected by the Canadian Human Rights Charter, you will be required to submit a negative Covid test result 72 hours prior to event, camp, program or lesson. Children under the age of 12 at this time in accordance to the Provincial and Territorial Health Officer Regulations and guidelines are not required to produce a COVID Test.
- If you are not fully vaccinated and you do not have a vaccination exemption, you will not be able to participate and will be removed from said event, camp, program or lesson.
- The Canadian Adaptive Snowsports (CADS) has the right to change or modify this COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Policy at any time.